Representative Director and President Hiroaki Suzuki
2. Definition of personal information Personal information is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and other descriptions contained in the information. say. This includes information that can be collated with other information to identify a specific individual.
The purpose of use of personal information collected by our company is as follows.
5. Use within the scope of the purpose of use We will handle your personal information only within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified and announced in advance. However, if any of the following items in Article 6, Paragraph 3 of the "Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Information in the Telecommunications Business" apply, the customer's personal information will exceed the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified and announced in advance. We may process information.
: Based on laws and regulations: When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned: Improving public health or promoting the sound development of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned: For the execution of affairs stipulated by laws and regulations by a national agency, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by them When it is necessary to cooperate, and obtaining the consent of the individual may interfere with the execution of the relevant affairs.
6. Retention period We will set the retention period of your personal information within the scope necessary for the purpose of use, and delete your personal information without delay after the retention period has elapsed or after the purpose of use has been achieved. However, this does not apply to the following items in Article 10, Paragraph 2 of "Guidelines for Personal Information Protection in Telecommunications Business".
When it must be stored based on the provisions of laws and regulations When there is consent of the person When the telecommunications carrier stores personal information to the extent necessary for the performance of its own business, the personal information shall not be deleted In addition to the cases listed in the preceding three items, when there are special reasons for not erasing the personal information. We will prevent unauthorized intrusion into personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information by taking appropriate, human, and technical measures.
7. Supervision of Employees We will clarify internal rules regarding the handling of personal information and supervise employees to handle personal information appropriately.
8. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties As a general rule, personal information received from customers will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, in the following cases, we may provide the customer's personal information without the customer's consent to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations.
: Based on laws and regulations: When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer himself/herself: for the execution of duties stipulated by laws and regulations by a national agency, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by such entity When it is necessary to cooperate with the customer, and obtaining the consent of the customer himself/herself may interfere with the execution of the relevant affairs: A contractor entrusted with the work to perform the service desired by the customer himself/herself When disclosing or providing to
9. Continuous improvement We will make continuous improvements to ensure that the handling of personal information is appropriate.
10. Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information How to disclose and correct personal information for each service It may be possible to view and correct in a protected environment.
Disclosure method of personal information held by the Company Regarding the customer's personal information that cannot be viewed or corrected by the method described in the preceding paragraph, the customer himself/herself will notify the purpose of use of personal information, disclose, correct, add, delete or use personal information If you wish to suspend your personal information, please follow the procedure specified below and we will promptly respond within a reasonable range. However, we may not be able to respond to your request if any of the following items in Article 17, Paragraph 1 of "Guidelines for Personal Information Protection in Telecommunications Business" apply.
: If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party: If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the telecommunications carrier's business: Violation of other laws and regulations when it comes to
11. Inquiries regarding personal information We will promptly and appropriately respond to customer complaints and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information. Inquiries regarding personal information are accepted at the following.
For inquiries regarding service content, please contact us from the following inquiry window.
Bellwoods Co., Ltd.
Phone number: 0120-180-521
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org